I am a Creative Writing student living in the UK, and would like to write for video games.
Bioshock, Discworld, Disney, Final Fantasy, Game of Thrones, Homestuck, How to Train Your Dragon, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel, Pokémon, Portal, Sherlock, Star Trek, The Chaos Walking Trilogy, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and Welcome to Night Vale.
I post a lot of slash art, so follow at your own risk!
Icon art credit to archia!
- hes really insecure about his gunshot scar
- hes totally the big spoon in bed no matter if the person is taller than them and no one can tell me otherwise
- he starts out really rigid in bed but as he slips into deeper and deeper sleep he spreads out
- he really doesnt like buying new things he likes to wear things out to the bare bones before he replaces them
- hes a generally quiet guy he doesnt really put himself in the spotlight or start conversation but people are just naturally drawn to him and when you do get him talking hes really charismatic and charming
- regardless of whether or not hes stressed (which its canon that he does this when hes upset) sometimes he just goes for walks around london with no set destination just to go and be alone with his thoughts
oh god i have so many but half of the rest of them are about sex and well theres a few of them so have fun
John is a Common Kestrel, born in the great outdoors of the British countryside!
Now, Kestrels are AMAZING because they can hover!
[What a magnificent bastard.]
Now, John normally stays away from people, but one year there is a bad flood where he lives and he has trouble finding food. Because of their hovering ability, Kestrels need to eat lots and lots every day to keep his energy up! So he flies closer to a farm, where there are lots of yummy mice to hunt.
Unfortunately… some kids/teenagers are out on the farm shooting rabbits with an air rifle (pesky things are eating all the crops) and then see John hovering above. What’s this? He’s staying in one place!
What an easy target…
Favorite Characters | John/Joan Watson
“It may be that you are not yourself luminous, but that you are a conductor of light. Some people without possessing genius have a remarkable power of stimulating it.” — Sherlock Holmes
This is the mating call of John Hamish Watson.
Next on the Fandom/Genre mash up drawing meme, I was asked for Elegant Gothis Aristocrat John Watson and then he became a Vampire, IDEK.
These are fun though, I’ll try to do some more tomorrow! You guys have given me lots of good prompts! <33333
Home is where the heart lies.
John is too poor for a cab so he has to go by tube.
Taken by (X)
Okay I know that most of you have seen enough grapes-in-eyes for a lifetime. I just wanted to take the piss out of it and out of myself. Don’t get angry at me!